U11’s & U12’s: $1,350
U13’s – U18’s: $1,350
Payment Policies: Payment policies will be strictly enforced. Capital Soccer Club will email out reminders approximately 10 days prior to the due date of each installment. Reminders will also be posted on the club’s social networking outlets and families can always check their balances on their GOTSoccer account. All payments are non-refundable. NOTE: Capital Soccer Club accepts payments via our GOTsoccer/Transfirst system. CSC tuition payments are processed by credit card only (Visa, Mastercard, & American Express). This is new for the 2018-2019 club season. Your card will be charged accordingly, aligned with the dates and amounts established above. Your statement will reflect a transaction from GOTsoccer/Transfirst. If you wish to pay by check, Capital Soccer Club requires that tuition payment be paid in full.
Tuition as the first priority: The player & families first financial priority is club tuition. Capital Soccer Club offer’s many other activities that a player can participate in. However, a player is not allowed to start, or attend, one of these activities unless the player’s club tuition is current and in good standing with the club. Examples of extra activities are soccer related events in the fall, international trips, pre-season tournaments, additional tournaments, etc. The club will not allow players to participate in any extra events unless his/her tuition is in alignment with the tuition schedule noted above. Both the club tuition, and the extra activity tuition, must be paid by the assigned due date in order for the player to participate.
Unpaid Fees: Players with fees that are ten days past due, and have not established a payment plan or requested a scholarship by the published due date will be placed in delinquent status until their financial obligation has been resolved. A player in delinquent status may not be rostered, issued a player pass, or participate in practices, games, or tournaments. We ask families to communicate directly with us in a timely manner to work out any financial issues related to club tuition and fees. A player will be reinstated when all past due club fees have been paid and on schedule. Parents & players cannot participate in, and benefit from, the services that the club provides without paying the fees associated with the services they are receiving.
Scholarships & Payment Plans: If you are interested in applying for a scholarship or establishing a customized payment plan, please contact CSC Director George Cook, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. Paperwork for both scholarship and payment plans must be submitted via mail by sending the completed forms before September 1, 2018: Capital Soccer Club Inc., 4 North Park Drive, Montpelier, VT. 05602
What is NOT COVERED by player fees
· Uniforms: All players new to the club will need to purchase a new uniform for this season. Approximate cost will be $165 per kit
· Additional club & team apparel
· Lodging and expenses for travel of player, parents, & family members
· Indoor soccer leagues from November through the end of February
· Additional outdoor leagues (Example: Region I League)
· Camps or other special training events (such as the club spring weekend at Golden Goal in Fort Ann, NY.)
· Additional indoor or outdoor tournaments (Including the Region 1 Tournament if the team wins the VT State Cup) NOTE: If the team does win the Vermont State Cup (or earns a bid via the Wild Card), a $100 per player cost will be assessed to each player to assist in offsetting the cost of the Region 1 Tournament expenses. The Vermont State Cup is part of the USYSA National Tournament Series. Teams who win the Vermont State Cup will advance to the USYSA Regional Tournament. In addition, teams may earn a Wild Card to the Regional Tournament as well. In 2019, the Regional Tournament is in Virginia or West Virginia. The dates for this trip have been historically from June 30th through July 5th. Capital Soccer Club teams who enter the VT State Cup should have the Regional Tournament dates on their personal calendars well in advance. All CSC teams who enter State Cup, and advance to the Regional Tournament (either with a State Cup Championship, or Wild Card) are expected to attend the Regional Tournament.
· A Capital Soccer Club team that wins, or advances at the USYSA Region 1 Tournament will play for the USYSA National Championship, in Frisco (Texas). The dates of that event have historically been July 25th through July 31st
· Capital Soccer Club teams who withdraw from the VT State Cup, Region 1 National Championship, or National Championship will be fined & sanctioned by Vermont Soccer Association and USYSA Region 1.
· Expenses incurred for travel outside of the country on club trips.
· (Please Note: There are situations, like travel outside the country and the Region I Tournament where teams are encouraged to fund raise money in order to defray expenses related to these events).
Did you know?
Capital Soccer Club Refund Policy
Capital Soccer Club is a year round soccer program for boys and girls. Shortly after summer tryouts, players are accepted into the program and placed on developmentally appropriate teams. Accepting an offer to play for our club indicates an agreement to pay the club according to the terms of tuition, unless a scholarship is requested and offered. The Club fees cover our professional staff, training, league entry and game fees, facility fees, US soccer membership, and equipment and administrative fees.
If a season-ending injury has occurred to your player, unfortunately we are not able to refund the full payment. However, if there is a season-ending injury, or illness, that prevents a player from playing in the Capital Soccer program we will follow this policy:
If the injury occurs prior to November 1, we can offer a full refund (less deposit). The deposit is the first payment of $250 at the time of acceptance to the club.
If the injury occurs between November 10 (the approximate start of our indoor training program) and February 15 (the approximate point at which we have filled out the majority of our teams), we can offer fifty percent (50%) of the club fee (less deposit). Players may also put this towards their Capital Soccer Club tuition for the following year (again, minus deposit).
After February 15 there will be no refund for Capital Soccer players and their family.
If a season-ending injury or illness has occurred, the Board should receive a written request along with documentation from a medical professional. Any player receiving a refund due to an injury must present a doctor’s written medical release in order to rejoin the team and participate in training or games.
Please understand that by committing to the Capital Soccer Club you have committed to a full year.
All uniform sales are final according to supplier. We are not able to refund any amount for the cost of the uniform. Please note that other fees or credits associated with the Capital Soccer education program may not be used for Capital Soccer Club activities.